Friday, January 15, 2016

Newest Obsession | Garmentory

Uh oh.....

I've unwillingly stepped into a super addictive trap and now I can't get out. Enter Garmentory.

This site is full of beautiful clothing from indie boutiques and designers, including Thakoon, Heidi Merrick, Helmut Lang and Matt & Nat. Free shipping in USA and Canada. West-coast based and this site's curative skills are off the hoooooooook! Yikes. Yikes. Triple Yikes.

Here are some of my favourites, though I've barely been looking at the site for 10 minutes...

NATIVE YOUTH METALLIC JACQUARD CIGARETTE PANTS $48
 
 
 VLADIMIR KARALEEV OVER DRESS $143


HEIDI MERRICK FLEDGE TOP $99



Read on for more of my picks, almost every single one is on sale BTW!


R/H MAGIC DRESS PURPLE $98


RITA LIEFHEBBER SILK VELVET PANTS $147


COMPLEXGEOMETRIES TREAD DRESS $111


S M K GOLD FOLDOVER BAG $62



No comments:

Post a Comment