Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Top 5 | Favourite Instagram Profiles Right Now

Instagram is great. I tried to give up social media on Sundays, as part of a long list of very aggressive New Year resolutions. Unfortunately, Instagram is so ingrained in my muscle memory that I found myself on it and scrolling before my mind caught up to scream "NOOOOOOOOOO" - and by then it was way too late to close the app (obviously.). Waiting for the streetcar, waiting for the elevator, waiting in the elevator, waiting for my boyfriend to tie his sneakers, my days are apparently full of waiting - and full of prime Instagram time.

So, I've given up my NYR (and all other resolutions, it should be noted), and I've also given more thought to Instagram recently. Here are my 5 favourite Instagram profiles right now:




5. LEAFtv

A strong combination of inspiration, education and practical healthy tips all fit into short, non-verbal videos (for the most part).



4. One Teaspoon

Lots of black and white with pops of colour. Dreamy shots and even lovelier outfit ideas.



3. DylanLex

This is one of my longest infatuations, their jewelry is at the top of my sartorial bucket list - hello Skyler. I even once tried a DIY option (it was a fail...we'll get into that another time!).



2. Knighttcat

Always a mixed bag, and I love how frequent these posts show up. Super models, skaters, socialites and sunsets - lots of energy and pretty colour palettes.




1. Les Best

And, finally, at the last spot is Les Best. Relatively new discovery (thanks Flare!), this profile inspired me to think about this post in the first place. Many hours of scrolling were involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment