Monday, January 9, 2017

2017 Whaddup


The first post of a new year...so much excitement!




I've abstained from resolutions (so far) but am still caught up in the feelings of 'new year, new me' and the opportunity a brand new calendar gives. I've signed up for a yoga intro special at a studio around the corner for me, and started hitting classes over the holidays. Such a lovely complement to all those mashed potatoes, gravy and, most importantly, cheeeeeeese.

Bleak Mondays call for some sparkle and razzle dazzle. My phone is still giving me issues when it comes to extracting my photos so I give you the gift of free, high-res, downloadable images from Pexels, I highly recommend their collection to anyone looking for pretty things.

Did you make any resolutions? One week in, how are they going? Are you still accidentally writing/typing '2016' on everything?

Hope your 2017 is shaping up very nicely :)

Photo: Pexels

No comments:

Post a Comment