Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Weekday Inspiration | Febraury 8

Doodle by me!

It is a very special someone's birthday today, you know who you are and I hope you know I love you very much!

With the first week of February behind us, I think it's a good time to reflect on 2017 thus far.



 I've stopped writing 2016 on everything; though my yoga pass has come and gone, I've maintained my approach to everyday health and bought a fitness tracker; I've been meeting most of my financial goals, though I'll admit there's always a bit of slipping/reallocation happening lol; and, possibly the best part of 2017 so far: I have exciting plans for the next 10 months to look forward to!

There is just one thing that's got me a little bit down in this otherwise splendid new year: my laptop is on the fritz. I'm writing this post on my iPad and typing on a screen is not the easiest, I've got to admit. My adorable Acer is 6 years old and has served me incredibly well. I'move always been a PC person but perhaps this is the kick in the butt I need to try out a Mac? I'm conflicted, because while I love windows OS, friends of mine have had their MacBooks for 8+ years and it still works - albeit a little slow. I don't know, 6 years on my PC ain't too bad either....

I digress!

I suppose my main intent for this post was to say a quick hi, give a bday shout out, reflect on the year so far and maybe talk (briefly, because this screen typing is killing me!) about inspiration.

2017 has brought on a lot of soul searching and inspiration hunting for me. I've been immersed in new books, new sites, new pursuits and new podcasts. I'm devouring all this soul food devoutly, and picking up a number of gems along the way.

Blogging is all about consistency, and I will be sharing my inspiration with you in a series of regular posts even if that means carpel tunnel from screen typing! There's a lot of good stuff I can't wait to shout about, and I hope you enjoy!

Bye for now, and happy Wednesday xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment